We accept Medicare, workers’ compensation, and most private insurance plans. Please call us for more detail regarding insurance and fees. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment. Below is a list of a few of the many plans we provide for:
Cash Pay Options:
We provide an option for you when insurance may not be available.
Each visit is $100 (First Visit is $120). Many clients take advantage of the discounted package rates seen below:
* To receive package discounts, package must be purchased on initial visit.
What do I need to bring with me to my first appointment?
- A prescription (if needed) for physical therapy from your referring physician, ARNP, or PA.
- Insurance information (we will make a copy of your card).
- Print out the patient forms, fill them out, and bring them with you.
- In case of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim, also bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim number.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork, so you can maximize your time in your evaluation.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas.